Print marketing is a cost-effective way to get your message out there.
It's been around since the invention of the printing press and has evolved over time with technology.
In this blog post, I'm going to give you some examples of print marketing that work well for businesses today.
Join me as we explore print marketing examples that can be used in your business!
9 Print Marketing Examples
Print marketing is an effective way to reach your target audience. Print can be used for direct mail, brochures and catalogs, business cards, billboards, newspaper ads, and more!
One of the most common forms of print marketing is a brochure.
It's an easy way to get your message out there without having to spend too much money or time on it.
Your customers will have something physical in their hands that they can take with them and read at their convenience.
For most brochures, business cards, and posters, we suggest you check out Etsy.
- Brochures are the perfect way to present your message
- They're an affordable, time-saving marketing tool
- Fun and straightforward design styles available
- One of the most popular print marketing methods today
One of the most common forms of print marketing is a business card.
Having your customers' phone numbers, email addresses, or websites on a piece of paper will allow them to easily access you if they have any questions about your product or service.
When it comes time for you to purchase something online, having their contact information will make it easy for them to shop with you again and recommend your business.
- Offer convenience – Don't miss out on potential customers
- Stay top-of-mind with your existing clients
- Increase sales and become a trusted brand
Another common form of print marketing is a printed postcard, which can be sent in the mail or posted on social media as an ad.
They're typically used when you have a special offer that's not available online such as a sale or free product.
They're also great to hand out at trade shows and conferences so that your customers have something physical they can use as a reminder about what you sell and how much money they can save by purchasing from you!
- Promote at conferences and trade shows with tangible reminders of what you do
- Hand out to potential customers for free samples
- Save money on printing costs
- Great as a reminder when someone is shopping online
As we move into the digital age of social media, billboards are still popular for businesses looking to get their message out there.
Billboards are great for businesses that have a limited budget, as they can be up in the area you're trying to market long before other types of print marketing come into play.
They also make your business seem larger than it actually is because people see them on a regular basis when driving around, which is perfect for businesses that are just starting out.
- Billboards are a way to get your message out on the cheap
- Boosts local awareness and drives traffic to your location
- Creates a creative, conspicuous marketing vehicle that can't be missed by commuters
If you want to generate more foot traffic at your store or place of business then newspaper ads can be a great option!
They allow you to feature special deals in the paper and reach thousands of people who may not already know about your product or service.
Newspaper ads is one of the best types of print marketing you can do for local business especially if you're target audience is an older demographic.
- Increase foot traffic and sales
- Get your company name out there
- Solid marketing for local businesses
- Have fun with your creative
Printed banners are a great way to decorate your place of business and attract more customers.
Custom printed banners can be hung in front of your store or outside where they'll catch people's attention when driving by.
Banners also make it easy for you to feature special deals that aren't available online so that shoppers know what deals they can take advantage of in person!
For the best personalized banners, we recommend you check out Bigger Better Banner and what they have to offer.
- Increase the aesthetic appeal of your store or event space
- Get more people to come inside for a closer look at what you have to offer
- Offer promotions in your business that aren't available online
- Save time and money by quickly changing signs without taking up much storage space
Stickers and Labels
Stickers and labels are an inexpensive way to market your business.
These types of print marketing can be used on just about anything from water bottles, envelopes, or even the bottom of a laptop!
Just make sure that you have permission before putting stickers somewhere they shouldn't go like on the product itself where it's hard to remove.
- An affordable way to market your business
- Give away stickers at events and conferences
- Fast, easy call-to-action because of size
- Stickers are a great promotional item for purchase
Posters are a great way to market your business in public areas such as college campuses, subway stations, and bus stops.
They're also amazing for decorating the inside of your store or place of business!
You can make them bright and colorful so that they grab people's attention when they walk by on the street or simply black
and white so that they blend in with the wall.
- Get your message out in a new way
- Increase the visibility of your company and product
- The perfect addition to any interior space
- Get creative with different designs and colors
Do you simply want to open a box that goes into the bin? Or do you want to create an experience that will be shared on social media?
Custom packaging is a great way to market your business and make it stand out from the rest.
When someone sees their name printed in big, bold letters on an envelope or box they'll feel special knowing that you took the time to personalize them!
It's also perfect for businesses that sell handmade goods like jewelry because having something custom-made just for them shows that you care about the person and want to make their shopping experience as pleasant as possible.
- Show someone you care by creating a personalized product
- Unique packaging will create a memorable experience leading to an increase in social engagement
- Make your marketing message stand out from the crowd
There are tons of different types of print marketing examples that you can use to promote your business, but it all comes down to what works for you.
When you brainstorm ideas, think about what your business needs and can actually afford instead of just doing whatever everyone else is doing.
That way you'll have a print marketing campaign that works for your company!